Personalized Gymnastics and Tumbling classes!!
A great choice for your child.
Small class sizes at competitive prices!
Ideal for recreation, cheerleading, special needs, Boys & Girls preschool through elementary.
- Children learn skills in tumbling, bars, beam, and vault.
- Small personalized classes promote child’s self confidence.
- Children develop strength, flexibility, coordination and endurance.
- Classes are personalized to your child’s needs, abilities and goals.
- High energy class-no wait time- lots of fun!
Gymnastics Skills Taught
Gymnastics is a great activity for channeling your child’s excess energy. Little Harts gymnastics is specially designed for children age 3 to 8. Children develop strength, coordination, flexibility, and self confidence. This will help them in any other sport or dance they may be interested in.
Sherry skillfully spots each child to ensure their safety and that the skill is learned correctly. Each child will be busy the entire class. Children will rotate between the different apparatus so there will be very little wait time. Your child will have a high energy work out that’s lots of fun!!
- Tumbling Skills: cartwheels, back handsprings, front/back walkovers, hand stands, bridge kick-overs, flips
- Balance Beam: maintaining balance, kicks, dance moves, tumbling skills
- Bars: pull-overs, chin ups, swings, front supports
- Vault: run and jump to the spring board, tuck jumps, straddle jumps, flips
- Floor: back rolls, front rolls, cart wheels, dance moves, tumbling skills
|Little Harts Gymnastics After School and after care Classes Monthly Tuition|
|Days per Week||1||2||3||4||5|
|all classes are 1 hour||$60.00||$90.00||$125.00||$165.00||$190.00|
|Gymnastics Yearly Enrollment fee is $20|
Teacher / Coach
Andrea loves children and is so enthusiastic about teaching preschool and gymnastics at Little Harts.
Her favorite thing about teaching children is seeing that moment when a child grasps a new concept, makes a new friend, or does something for the first time. In her free time Andrea enjoys rollerblading, reading, and twisting balloon art creations.